Red, of course.
You know thats a cops eye candy.
Black!
It really depends on the car. Sometimes I love a dark red, while other times I'd prefer plain black. I don't like the dull paints though.
Agreed depends on the car.
Depends on style of car or truck. Black is perfect brand new but shows everything. Pearl metallic whit is awesome. Its like four colors in one.
I can agree with red and black, but I won't mind a nice Yellow.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Red, of course.
ReplyDeleteYou know thats a cops eye candy.
ReplyDeleteBlack!
ReplyDeleteIt really depends on the car. Sometimes I love a dark red, while other times I'd prefer plain black. I don't like the dull paints though.
ReplyDeleteAgreed depends on the car.
ReplyDeleteDepends on style of car or truck. Black is perfect brand new but shows everything. Pearl metallic whit is awesome. Its like four colors in one.
ReplyDeleteI can agree with red and black, but I won't mind a nice Yellow.
ReplyDelete