Aston Martin, baby. ;)
I do not care as long as I am not walking.
Joe thats what im talking about. Kayleigh its all about the Corvette!!!
I thought that was the same as my favorite. The Barracuda! Though, I do love the Dodge Challenger as well. That baby can purr!
Dodge is on the bottom of my list.
Mustang Cobra SVT. I dont walk I run. LOL But I choose a fat Ride.
I've always wanted a phantom.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Aston Martin, baby. ;)
ReplyDeleteI do not care as long as I am not walking.
ReplyDeleteJoe thats what im talking about. Kayleigh its all about the Corvette!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought that was the same as my favorite. The Barracuda! Though, I do love the Dodge Challenger as well. That baby can purr!
ReplyDeleteDodge is on the bottom of my list.
ReplyDeleteMustang Cobra SVT. I dont walk I run. LOL But I choose a fat Ride.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted a phantom.
ReplyDelete